I have been online trying to get some ideas for bedding...ok I have to say I am NOT a pink type person, so her room prob will not be much pink in it, not saying I wont dress her in pink but the idea of a pink room just doesnt do it for me. I did find a really nice crib at Target that I wouldnt mind getting...it's a 4in1 so that is really nice, it's a dark cherry wood and there was a nice white one too...so those are 2 options we will have to decide on! Now as for bedding, I found 4 that I really like...2 are brown and white, one is black and white and one is green, yellow, teal, and some brown
BROWN & WHITE
BLACK/WHITE
'COLOR'
so those are the options we are looking at right now then again those may change as I see more. So we shall see, if I do use the brown/white or black/white I will throw in some sort of color in there some how with accessories or something like that...
....and here is the belly pic of the week...it doesnt look like it has changed too much but it is getting bigger or maybe it's just my view it's looking bigger haha...
19weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!