My sweet baby girl Breanna,
I wont lie this makes me very emotional the fact that you are now 5! I can not wrap my head around it, it seems like yesterday I was waiting for you to join us in this world and then looking into those beautiful eyes holding you for the first time. I love watching you grow up right before my eyes, and I feel so lucky to be able to stay at home with you and watch you grow up.
You are such a loving, sweet, sassy, driven girl & you are so wise beyond your age that sometimes I truly forget you are still so young. In these past 5 years you amaze me more and more every day. Some days you have the attitude of a teenager and others you are like that sweet baby that I just loved to hold daily.
You love to draw and flip all over the playroom and do it pretty much daily. You are obsessed w shopkins and LPS. You are a ham in front of the camera and love getting your picture taken! You are 100% girl and love to wear dresses and skirts. You graduated pre-school last month and you made so many new friends! You loved going to school every day and loved your teachers. .
You love to draw and flip all over the playroom and do it pretty much daily. You are obsessed w shopkins and LPS. You are a ham in front of the camera and love getting your picture taken! You are 100% girl and love to wear dresses and skirts. You graduated pre-school last month and you made so many new friends! You loved going to school every day and loved your teachers. .
This fall is going to be hard for my mommy heart as you will go off to full day kindergarten. While I know you are BEYOND ready to start school. I am not totally ready for it to be happening. You are still doing gymnastics and loving it. You have come so so far in just one year and I could not be more proud of you. Your determination to conquer things that you are now learning is so awesome. You have such drive and will not stop until you get it PERFECT!
I sometimes wish I could freeze you at this age and keep you this small forever. But, I know that is impossible so while it breaks my heart you are growing up so quickly, I am so excited to see you conquer this big world. I dont know how I got so lucky to be your mama but I will tell you I am truly blessed that you are my daughter! No matter how old, you will ALWAYS be my baby. I love you for eternity.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!