I am so glad all the election craziness is OVER!!!! I am sick of seeing people arguing on social media, I dont discuss politics because everyone has their own opinion....but back to the REAL reason for me gracing this space. Let me first start off by saying NO! I am not pregnant.....
Tonight, we are getting a new 4 legged beagle addition to our family!!! We have known for a few weeks we would be getting him, however we weren't sure on the exact date. I saw a post from the rescue we go Baxter from where someone dumped a mom and her 4 babies on the side of the road (I am still not sure how anyone could even fathom doing that!!!) And I couldn't pass it up, rescuing a dog and it's a puppy? It's a win win!!!! We have been wanting to get another one to keep Baxter company but just haven't found the right one.
I would have considered adopting an older dog, but it's tricky with that sometimes, considering we already have one dog, and 2 cats and a child. Some dogs just don't do well with that, so this is just the right time for us to get this baby, while still adopting!
I will post more about him once we get settled...stay tuned for lots (more) puppy pics if you follow me on IG
Tonight, we are getting a new 4 legged beagle addition to our family!!! We have known for a few weeks we would be getting him, however we weren't sure on the exact date. I saw a post from the rescue we go Baxter from where someone dumped a mom and her 4 babies on the side of the road (I am still not sure how anyone could even fathom doing that!!!) And I couldn't pass it up, rescuing a dog and it's a puppy? It's a win win!!!! We have been wanting to get another one to keep Baxter company but just haven't found the right one.
I would have considered adopting an older dog, but it's tricky with that sometimes, considering we already have one dog, and 2 cats and a child. Some dogs just don't do well with that, so this is just the right time for us to get this baby, while still adopting!
I will post more about him once we get settled...stay tuned for lots (more) puppy pics if you follow me on IG
How fun!! I think two dogs are AWESOME, and our two just love each other! Cody is 9 and Crosley is 8 months, but they have so much fun together!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to "meet" your newest addition!