Image Map

Friday, June 15, 2018

Seven...a letter to my sweet girl

My sweet Bre,

I say this EVERY year but seriously weren't  you JUST born? I can't believe that you are SEVEN. I can't come to grips that you are growing up so fast!!!! You my darling are one awesome kid. You're, polite, sweet, kind, generous, compassionate, loving but with a whole lot of sass. You love with all your heart. You are 100% girl. You love all things sparkly, glittery and unicorns. 

You are smart and mature beyond years. I truly forget that you are so young. You did so amazing in first grade  and finished the year with all As. I had no doubt that you would but I am beyond proud. You also finished up your second year in Girl Scouts and went from Daisy to Brownie. You have a love for reading as well. 

You have come so far in just one year and you amaze me everyday with your passion for what you love. When you put your mind to something, you don't stop until you get it 100%. This year you started your first year of All-Star cheer and I think you found your passion. You started out on a tiny team and ended the year undefeated with that team. You also joined the Youth1 team (halfway through the season) and excelled so much. You set so many goals for yourself and CRUSHED every single one. As I said you don't stop until you get it 100%. You made so many new cheer friends that have turned into family. 

I want you to know how lucky I am to be your mom. As much as I would love to keep you at this age, I am so excited to see you conquer this big world. No matter how old you may be, you will ALWAYS be my little girl. I love you for eternity 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!