Image Map

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

houses houses and more houses

well lets see...this was the most annoying process ever! after looking at about 10 or more houses I was fed up and done! We looked at pretty much every type of house possible...

The first day we went to look we did find a potential but the area wasnt the best...but it was a nice big house and had a nice fenced back yard and a nice garage so that was choice one-

Then after that we looked at about 5/6 more and they were all no no no no! Still keeping #one in mind, we went and looked at 3 more first 2 150% no then the last one had lots of potential...big colonial, wrap around front porch, nice back deck and the outside was gorgeous and I fell in love just as I was walked up the steps (just what I was looking for) only down fall no garage or no fenced in yard. the inside was gorgeous nice large rooms, a few fire places (with one working) and not many updates and it's out of Allegheny County (that for me right there was a HUGE HUGE plus). So we now have 2 potential houses we need to put thought into.

After much thought and weighing out pro's/cons of both houses- we decided to put an offer on house # 2. After a few negotiations they accepted the offer so now we move on to step 2 getting all the inspections/HOI and all that fun stuff and now we WAIT! Which I really hate cause I just want to go out and buy all this stuff for the house I have so many ideas of what I want to do.  Once everything goes thru I am going to post some pictures but here is one of the outside-  it's a 3 (potental to be 4) bdrm 2 bath

The closing date is set for Oct 29 right now maybe we'll get it moved ahead...so now it's time to wait and hope everything passes without too much damage for stuff that is needing done...well that's all I got for now, til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!