Image Map

Thursday, September 23, 2010

updates...

so we had our inspection on Monday for the house- I didnt go but B did and he said everything went perfectly. He got to meet a few of the neighbors and the seller as well which showed him a lot of things in the house we wouldn't have known about. He also found out that one of his construction guys lives 2 houses up!

So we have all the papers into the broker and I think everything we need to the REA ,  Im really hoping that we can move the closing date up so we dont have to rush to get out of the townhouse or even have to pay for November.  So now we just wait! We still got to get the FHA inspection done, which I dont even know if we will know about that one cause I think they just go out and do it once the loan papers are sent in to the lender atleast that's what happened last time.

So hopefully we'll hear something REALLY soon....but til next time that's all I got...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!