Image Map

Friday, October 29, 2010

been some time...

so we have had a lot going on that I havent had time to update at all so lets see, since last time...I finally got my wedding pictures and they couldn't be more perfect! I had a hard time narrowing it down to 8 for what I had to pick for my 8x10's but luckily I get the rights to all my pictures and I will also receive about 6 albums or so with all the originals in them! We've moved in and couldnt be happier! I really think this is my dream home..everything is perfect and I couldnt be happier!

We live in an awesome neighborhood and our neighbors are so friendly and helpful!! Everything seems to pretty much be falling into place for us! Hopefully Ill be able to update some more good news in the near future so keep checking back! (if anyone even follows this thing)

so til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!