Image Map

Saturday, June 11, 2011

40 w & still here...

I cant believe 10 mo ago I was so hard trying to deny the fact that I may have a little one growing inside my belly, I was so nervous to go to the store and get that little stick to prove that what everyone was telling me is true....so I worked up the nerve one day on my way home from work...locked myself in the bathroom and peed on that oh so little stick and sure enough...that POSITIVE word showed up on the test...my mouth dropped so I took another....and yup another POSITIVE...such a whirl wind since finding out and I cant believe here we are today....40 weeks...and she could be here ANY day now!!!

So, here I sit typing this and Ive passed the 40w mark and no sign of little baby girl coming and I am getting more and more anxious for her to be here,  I am just at the point where I am nothing but uncomfortable and I'm back at the 'cant sleep' point. I am just so miserable I just want to cry, Ive been having slight cramping in my back and abdomen however it's nothing enough to time yet...

So if she decides NOT to show up this weekend, Monday I have a growth scan ultrasound to see how big she is then I have another weekly appt was supposed to be on Tuesday but I changed it to Monday since I'll already be out there...so hopefully they will schedule me to be induced next week and this time next weekend Ill be holding my little girl in my arms.

I'm going to be a little stingy for a min here- and just talk about somethings I cant wait to have for MYSELF once she arrives I cant wait to have my body back...well I know it prob wont be FULLY back to normal for awhile but I just want to be able to walk up the stairs without being out of breath, be able to paint my own toenails again, not to waddle around like a penguin and actually enjoy a nice walk here and there without trying to catch my breath, sleep on my stomach, have some REAL coffee, but I do wonder am I going to miss resting my hands on my basketball of a belly, those little movements that only I am aware of and just put a smile on my face no matter what kind of mood I am in...

As my world is about to change once again and I have to say I cant wait, I know I will never be FULLY ready but to just be able to look at that little face and know that WE made that little bundle of joy, I cant wait to kiss her little nose, hands and toes....so little girl please make your grand entrance into this world really soon, I don't want to have to serve you an eviction notice...we cant wait to meet you!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!