ok where is this year going!?!? Already June 1....I still cant believe how quickly this year is going and even more how quickly this pregnancy has gone. Not TOO much to really update on....still waiting for baby girl to join us, went to DR yesterday and things are progressing I am @ 2cm dilated, 75% effaced and -1 station....so looks like she dropped some other than that....it's pretty much just a waiting game now, I am just ready for her to be here!! Dr said with my progress, they most likely will not induce me unless I go past my due date which I am so hoping doesnt happen, so time will tell...
til next time xoxo
Can't wait to hear that baby girl is here! Been thinking about you a lot and wondering if she's here yet! Hope we have some news by the end of the week ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait! :)
ReplyDelete