2 more weeks!!!!.....not too much to really update on as I have been pretty lazy since I've been off work, I did get a few more loads of baby clothes washed, I think I have almost all the 3mo stuff washed...
no real progress to report from the DR.still stuck @ 1cm as of Tuesday I go back this coming Tuesday, hoping to have progressed some more but they say anything can just happen over night so basically it's all a time will tell kind of thing...she's still moving a lot however I feel like I have a brused rib I dont know if she kicked me or it is just from things shifting around.
I have to say tho, I am really enjoying this no work thing...the dogs have been really good and I think they're loving having me home and not having to be all caged up....they pretty much sleep all day, so I hope they will be like this once the baby comes....
so til next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!