Friday was my last day at work, we had a BBQ which turned into a sorta 'baby shower' which I was so so surprised, cause I did NOT expect it at all...so with the gift we rec'd we went shopping for the remainder of what we still needed for the babies room....minus the dresser and nightstand so I think that's pretty much all we still need....
this weekend was a pretty nice one....really didn't do TOO much just some shopping, got a MUCH needed pedi and grocery shopping...Saturday I stopped up JoAnn's to see if I could find some letters for her room...and they had them on sale...so I got those with some paint and ribbon and that was my Saturday night project and this is how they turned out....(don't mind the mess on the table) so now I just gotta figure out where to place these and the decals on the wall....I was thinking of above the crib for the letters and the decals on the adjacent wall....((will update that as soon as I figure out where to place them))
Put the swing together yesterday....and boy that was a treat in itself...for the most part it was fairly easy to put together but there were some little things that made me just want to throw it out the window....so next project, I gotta put together the play yard, My fingers have officially started to swell up a little nothing MAJOR but I had to take off my engagement ring but I am still wearing my wedding band for time being....
I know it's only my first day of no work and even tho I was up @ 6am I am really enjoying a day of nothingness....the dogs have been good so far for the most part and its just nice to have nothing to do...I am just hoping that my water doesn't break or I go into labor when B isn't close to home....but I already told him if he's not close or it's rush hour time..I am calling an ambulance I don't want to deliver my baby on the pkwy....just not for me! so time will tell...maybe she will decide to grace us with her presence early or maybe she'll just stay in for a while longer...no matter what I am just super excited to meet her and just hold the little peanut in my arms and kiss her and cuddle with her all day...
so here is the 37w belly pic...
til next time.....xoxo


AHHH! It's crazy seeing "18 more days to go" in your countdown! I had my first check today and I'm at 2cm...love that things are happening. Haha, I can't wait to see which one of us goes into labor first...it's a race to the finish line! p.s. your bumpy is so cuuuuute :)
ReplyDeleteI know so !!! crazyI was thinking that yesterday...I have another friend that is due the day after me...so its gna be a race for sure
ReplyDeleteI go back to the DR today so Im kinda hoping i've progressed a little more and Im still not at 1cm
I can't believe you are so close to the end! I am just hitting my halfway mark, and feel like October is FOREVER away.
ReplyDeleteAlso, if I still lived in Pgh, I'd be your "emergency labor driver" if your H wasn't nearby to take you to McGee!!
I know I am just ready but honestly think Im in it til the very end and not gonna go early. Believe me Oct will be here before you know it, I still feel like there are days where we just found out!
ReplyDeleteawe thanks...I have my next door neighbors but I just know how the 'rush hour traffic' is on the pkwy so I feel so much more safe in an ambulance! It would be my luck that she wouldnt want to wait til we got to the hospital