Image Map

Friday, May 13, 2011

small updates n such

well, Dr appt Tuesday went great baby girls heartbeat is in the 150 range and I am measuring good...I keep forgetting to ask how big she is now...(I have to remember to do that next weeks appt).

Had my group B strep test, wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, however the cervix check well that's another story...ouch ouch ouch! super painful even tho it was really quick it was not fun...but I am however dilated to 1cm...so OB said I mostly likely will not go late but could be dilated @ 1cm for a few weeks...which OK that's fine at least I know things are progressing. so time will tell!! I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and  hit full term on the 20th...so guessing I could technically go anytime after that

I did finish my hospital bag and actually decided to take a bigger duffel bag and throw a smaller bag in so we can bring some stuff home from the hospital, got some baby detergent and washed some outfits and 2 blankets for the baby (I threw in a 0-3mo just in case she is bigger than 8#; which I am hoping she isn't)

I am at the point of pure exhaustion....I cant function much anymore... I STILL have not been sleeping...it has gotten down to waking up 4/5 times a night and it's ALWAYS right as I get comfy...I think I should just start sleeping in the bathroom...it would make things so much easier lol....sitting here @ work for 8 hrs and staring at the computer is just draining...I know ppl are going to say you sit all day how can that be draining...believe me it can....even tho I try and get up and walk around here and there it really isn't helping and it also doesn't help that we've been extremely slow lately...so hoping I can stick it out til the 27th

I am so annoyed with strangers constantly staring too...like seriously you never seen a pregnant lady before in your life?!!? I want to wear a shirt that says...."YES I AM PREGNANT" then they glance at your finger to see if you have a ring...um really...yes I am 31 y/o AND I am married....any more questions! oh Im having a girl...so go away!

well til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!