OK, I cant contain my excitement on the great deal I just got...OK so it's not that HUGE of a deal but I am just excited cause I dont know when Ill make it back to BRU.....so I was on Kohl's just browsing for decals for the walls of nursery and happened to notice they have the EXACT same one as BRU has....so I happened to notice it's the same name collection...so I type in the 'Daniella' name and BAM there we go...almost the ENTIRE collection as BRU and some things slightly cheaper!!!
So of course being the bargain shopper I am trying to be lately....I go to the BRU website pull up the 'Daniella' collection and compare prices....the only thing they didn't have that I am still in need of is the teddy bear, pictures for the wall and the blanket...but I got the appliques, mobile, nightlight/light plate cover, and the lamp for a little over $100 (that included a 20% coupon and free shipping so of course I HAD to buy it), so I saved about $50 and even if I would've gotten it with my 10% coupon from my BRU registry completion I still would've saved more with Kohl's....
so here is what I got....
lamp for the nightstand....
lamp for the nightstand....





So cute! I love the color scheme of your nursery.
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDelete