Anyways....we really havent been up to that much lately....things are getting easier w the long hours
I was sick for what felt like forever. It started out w a (horrible) cough and it was the most annoying cough ever....then that started to go away (very slowly) and then it turned into stuffed head and just this past week it finally is almost gone! I am still a little stuffy and cough here and there but it's not nearly as bad as it was.
We spent Easter at my parents with the family. Just had lunch, kids had an egg hunt and just relaxed and enjoyed the day!
Things with Baxter are going well, he is starting to learn he goes to the bathroom outside (though he still has an occasional accident) and he fits in with our family perfectly!
Breanna is little miss sass and full of energy!!!! Some days are hard with her attitude but it's short lived, seriously 3 is tough. We have been trying to get outside as much as we can and just enjoy the nice days when they come! lots of chalk drawing and bubble playing!
I cant believe she will be 4 in less than 2 month! FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously how is she going to be 4 already? I know I say this every year, but seriously I feel like she was just a little squishy baby.
We have her recital in June and we just got her costume last week (check out IG to see the picture) and OMG! I cant wait to see the dance with it. They finished the dance a few weeks ago and it's super cute. They are dancing to 'Dream is a wish your heart makes' from Cinderella. She practices almost everyday and I love seeing how excited she gets when she wants to do it!
I am just trying to enjoy every minute with her cause come September she will be starting pre-school! Something I am NOT ready for....(thankfully it's only 2 days!)
I know I am a bad blogger with no pictures but some days you just need to compile a list and write so that's what I am doing! Not sure when I will pop back in
Your first paragraph sums it up! I completely agree! I truly think Instagram has taken over blogging.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things are going well with Baxter, and I can't believe our girls are turning 4 this summer. It really does go by too quickly!
I miss your blog FYI! Thankfully I can keep stalking you on IG :) I cannot believe you're about to have a FOUR year old!!
ReplyDelete