life...
I really have no good headlines anymore to come up with....I just had the urge to come and write today....so here I am! Dont get TOO excited, its not all that special. We have been busier than usual lately (but in a good way). Gymnastics is coming to an end for the summer so we've been getting pictures and prepared for the recital! That is one thing I love about our gym...they include everyone in the recital!
Its been unseasonably hot the past week and if this is how hot summer is going to be I am not ready!! Sorry I just do NOT like anything about 75 especially with the humidity here!!! I would rather just stay in the AC. I recently became a red head! Im sure if you follow me on IG you've seen but, I was in much need of a color update and I just told him to do whatever and I LOVE it!!!!
I definitely got spoiled this Mother's day!!! Eat n Park for breakfast, a trip to the outlets (including a new bag!), a few little presents from Old Navy and some relaxing. Honestly if I get to spend it with my little family that is perfect enough for me but B of course always goes above and beyond to spoil me. Thats all I got for now....find me on IG if you wanna keep up.
AH! I had NOT seen the red hair but I LOVE IT! How fun and different! You are rocking it girl :) I'd be okay with the mega-hot weather if I could stay home all day in a pool haha.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're keeping busy. I can't believe summer is SO close! I love the heat, but today feels perfect!
ReplyDeleteI felt the same way about Mother's Day -- All I wanted was to spend it with my family. Unfortunately my firefighter husband was scheduled to work, which had me feeling a little sad and neglected even though I knew it wasn't his fault. But then... he called in sick so that I could sleep in, he made us pancakes for breakfast, gave me some super sweet cards, and then we all spent the day together. It was the most wonderful surprise!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're staying busy and enjoying life!