Image Map

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

catch up

Hello friends! It has been awhile and this will probably be a list of a bunch of random things (with a lack of pictures! I know I know bad blogger!!!). I cant believe it's already June!!!!

*Things have been pretty chill lately, just been hanging out at home and enjoying the warmer temps (besides this week it feels like fall out!). This past weekend was super busy but fun, with family and friends.

*Saturday my brother, sister-in-law and kids came over and we got to catch up before they head to Disney for a week! (I am super jealous!) Then Sunday our friends and their girls came over to cook out.

*We have 2 more gym classes left then were done for the summer, I think we may do dance for summer drop-ins to see if she likes it or not, then let her choose come fall and then next year if she still wants, we may do both! We are only doing one come fall because we are sending her to pre-school too.

*We have the recital in a few weeks, thankfully we are only in one night and not both

*In 2 weeks we will officially have a 4 year old!!!! (And I am in total denial). I know I say this every year but I truly feel like she was just born yesterday!!!! We are having her party this weekend and just doing a small family party. She decided she wanted a Hello Kitty! cake, so my mom ordered us that and we are just ordering pizza and relaxing

*I get to see NKOTB again in a few weeks and I am beyond excited!!! I found this super cute tank on Etsy I got it last week. She also has a bunch of other non NKOTB ones!

*My sister in law and I are taking the kids to Alabama to visit my sister next month, I cant wait....it has been way too long. I love going down there it's so relaxing! Plus I love a road trip!!!!

*B is loving his job and we are finally in the groove of the 12 hr days and different shifts! I like it more when he works night because we can actually do things during the day!

Tha'ts all I got...if you want to keep up find me on Instagram, I post a lot on there!





 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to read your update! I can't BELIEVE Bre is turning 4. Where did time go?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you yesterday- glad you updated! :) Yay for a Hello Kitty party-- although I cannot believe she's about to be 4 either!! I've been reading for a long time, hehe! So glad Brad's loving his job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!