Image Map

Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday things...

This week has me all sorts of confused, it was our first week with no gymnastics so my days are just all blurred together. If I am going to be honest not much happened this week its been kind of quiet week, B is night shift so its been nice having him home during the day.

A few of these, I may have mentioned in my Thankful Thursday post so I apologize....(also I apologize for the lack of pictures in this post, sometimes a list is just the way to go!)

*Bre had her 4 year well visit and everything checked out good and the Dr is happy. She is 34 lbs and 41 inches

*I am obsessed w Periscope! I am so excited I found it, because I have been able to re-live my NKOTB concert withdraw all week!!!! I don't know what I am going to do when they are done touring in a few weeks

*My child has been early waking from the beginning....and FINALLY she is sleeping in, not that it really gets me anymore sleep because the dog is up by 6:30/7 but I can enjoy a cup of coffee before answering a million questions

*getting a manicure tomorrow and I cant wait, I love having my nails look pretty

*Starbucks red velvet cake frapp. AAAAAAAAhmazing!

*In hopes it doesn't rain (yet again) our town is having a parade Saturday to kick off the local festival starting, so we want to take Bre to that, other than that we are having a chill out weekend, maybe cookout...last weekend was so busy, this is much needed relaxation.


Happy Friday and Happy weekend ladies!


....Linking up with these lovely ladies today......


Momfessionals



 

2 comments:

  1. I feel the need to try Periscope - I'm intrigued yet scared at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Periscope is so fun! I just discovered it too and I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!