Image Map

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thankful....

Its been quite awhile since I've done one of these so I feel its due time again...its so easy to get caught up in our day to day and to forget the little things...



so today, I am thankful for...
  • We have a happy, healthy little girl!
  • Finally having insurance. It has been quite awhile but w. B's new job we FINALLY have it.
  • To connect w some fellow NKOTB lovers. 
  • Periscope....seriously LOVE this app. Anytime I go see NKOTB in concert, I have MAJOR w.drawls and periscope has been a savior to see them in almost every city after Pittsburgh. Its been so awesome to re-live the concert over and over again (I've seen the concert 5 times already...including the Pittsburgh one
  • And I will leave today with this.......

1 comment:

  1. So glad about B's new job and the insurance- definitely a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!