I absolutely love posts like this....especially getting to know a little more about fellow bloggers!!! Fun and simple you post 10 things you love, hate and then tag 10 bloggers....
Vanessa over at X-tremelyV tagged me you can see the post here
loves....
1. NKOTB - I have been a blockhead (as we are called) since the beginning (hello 1989!). They were my first ever concert and I will be a forever fan. They are so amazing to their fans and truly love every single one. You can call me crazy but they are simply AMAZING (after Brad and Breanna they will always be a number one love or me!)
2. Sushi I would eat it every day if I could afford to!
3. Starbucks another, if I could afford to I would get it every day
4. Taking pictures I am no professional by any means but I just love taking pictures, whether it be on my phone or w my big girl camera
5. mani/pedi`s so relaxing and wonderful ME time!
6. TOMS seriously a lot of people think they are ugly but they are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own next to flip flops
7. Twitter and Instagram- come find me (carijor & cari615)
8. Spring I love the warming temps and all the beautiful flowers in bloom
9. Fall After usually a hot/humid summer, I am beyond ready for some cool temps and cute comfy clothes
10. singing & dancing especially around the house w Bre and in the car. Dance parties are one of my favorite things to do w. her
hate.....
1. Talking on the phone I honestly would much rather text but if I need to make plans, I will call
2. hot/humid weather I am just not a fan, unless I am planted somewhere near water or on the beach
3. being late I will ALWAYS be on time if not 10-15 min early
4. heights I will legit have a panic attack...
5. lying (being lied to) if you cant be honest what is the point? I don't do well with it
6. driving let me sit in the passenger seat and I will drive with you for hours. I love to watch the world pass by
7. scary movies just NO! I will not watch
8. judgey people- yes. we have all done it but we do not know what that other person is going through or yet have been through. No one is perfect in this world.
9. high heels so uncomfortable. I just cant wear them!
10. bugs (mostly creepy crawly ones) I just cant. I will make Brad kill/get rid of them
I tag whoever wants to do this
Whenever we get to meet (because it WILL happen one day) we are definitely doing a sushi blate!! :) I also love love LOVE my TOMs- so comfy! I hate being late and hate when other people are late- it stresses me out!!
ReplyDelete