Image Map

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

FOUR!!!!! A letter to my sweet girl

I know this is late but I dont even know where to begin this post, because I cant wrap my head around the fact that you are 4!!!! 
I know I say this every year but I truly feel like you were just born yesterday. You are the sweetest, kindest, sassiest, most loving little girl. I cant even begin to tell you how lucky I am to be chosen as your mom and I feel so blessed you are in our life.

You are so smart and are thriving in everything you do! You learned to write your letters and just love writing and drawing. You love to play dolls, and you love to color! You love being in front of the camera and getting your picture taken (and have done a little modeling)!  You were in your first year of gymnastics this year and love doing it everyday and are so excited to try dance this summer and maybe in the fall!



You will also start pre-school in the fall and I dont know if I am ready for that (I just want to keep you little FOREVER)! I know you will do amazing and make a ton of friends. You love being around people and love talking to everyone! You love to sing and dance around and listen to music all day, your favorite right now is Taylor Swift and you love singing to all the songs (and know all the words!) I cant wait to take you to see her in concert in a few years! I know you will love that!

You are one stylish chick. You love to pick out your own clothes and want to only wear dresses and skirts (and would much rather wear that than shorts or pants) and wont leave the house without some sort of jewelry on! You my dear are a true girly girl!!!

No matter how old you are, you will always be my baby girl and I want you to always remember I love you for an eternity! 



 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!