Image Map

Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday stuff

Its been quite awhile since I've done a Friday link-up so here I am :) We have been quite busy and I have actually enjoyed it. Sometimes I do like to just relax and enjoy the day but I also like to keep busy...anyway lets get to it!

It's been almost a week since I had one of the BEST days. Why would that be you ask? Well, if you know me well enough you know that I love am pretty obsessed with  NKOTB. Well, they came back to Pittsburgh last Sunday....and ever since I found out they were coming back, I have felt like my 8 year old self a giddy little girl all excited to go see my 5 favorite men...Again, they did not disappoint. I didnt take many pics because, I wanted to really enjoy the show (in case they dont tour again. Though I am hoping that's not true) Our seats were freaking amazing. And you bet that if they come back again I WILL be there and this time, I am trying to get even closer. (Oh yea Nelly and TLC were there too...they were good)

They sang and danced their asses off for 2 hours! Seriously 40 something men dancing for 2 hours like they were back in their 20s. I love the love they have for their fans even after all these years (27 to be exact!)  I could seriously talk about these guys all day but I wont bore you.


Tonight is recital night! I am excited because I miss these days....I have so many memories from growing up and dancing. I really hope Bre wants to continue as she gets older because those were seriously some of the best memories I ever had!



Bre turned 4 on Monday...FOUR!!!!!!! How is that possible? Wasn't she just born yesterday. She is just growing up too fast for me but I love this age honestly. She is so much fun right now.


Tomorrow, we have our friends daughters birthday party and hopefully a baseball game  (depending on rain) to go to so it should be a busy weekend. Sunday for Fathers day we will probably just hang out as B has to work Sunday night.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!



....Linking up with these lovely ladies today......


Momfessionals




 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to see such an awesome concert!! Nelly/TLC too?! Amazing! I'm with you- I don't take a lot of photos at concerts in general. Just snap a few and then enjoy the music! :) Enjoy recital night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being at the NK concert SIX years ago and standing there worrying that they wouldn't tour again... yet here they still are! I've splurged on the good seats and M&G's... pricey, but worth it to do just one time. SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!