Image Map

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

summer 2015 - bucket list

Happy Summer!!!! Every season change, I try and compile a list of fun stuff to do w. the family so we aren't bored all the time. Its fun to see what things you can check off or even add as the season goes on. Do you do some sort of bucket list with your family?







 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't made an official summer list yet (partially because ours is so busy!) but I keep telling Jared we MUST hit up the drive-in movie theater, a couple of fairs/festivals and GOSH I want a snow-cone!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really fun summer list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I think about all the things I want to do this summer, I realize I work all day and won't be able to fit it all in :( Love looking at these lists though for some fun ideas! Hope you have a great summer Cari!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!