Been a little while since I've linked up for Confession post w Melissa and since Im in the blogging groove I figured why not...
I confess.........
I have been obsessed w watching NKOTB concert on Periscope the past few weeks. The tour is almost over and I may have MAJOR withdraws
Ive been extra lazy this week because it's been so dreary and rainy
I am not ready for Breanna to start school in the fall. Seriously how is it already time for this? I know it's only 3 hours for 2 days a week but I dont want her to grow up!!!!!
I have not worked out in over a year and while I feel like I really should start back up, I have ZERO motivation
I am starting to save up for the next NKOTB tour so I can hopefully get close seats and maybe even VIP w meet and greet!
I confess.........
I have been obsessed w watching NKOTB concert on Periscope the past few weeks. The tour is almost over and I may have MAJOR withdraws
Ive been extra lazy this week because it's been so dreary and rainy
I am not ready for Breanna to start school in the fall. Seriously how is it already time for this? I know it's only 3 hours for 2 days a week but I dont want her to grow up!!!!!
I have not worked out in over a year and while I feel like I really should start back up, I have ZERO motivation
I am starting to save up for the next NKOTB tour so I can hopefully get close seats and maybe even VIP w meet and greet!
Come link up and share some of your confessions

Not gonna' lie, I am envious that you can not work out for a year and still look as fabulous as you do! :) I'd be 400 pounds, haha! Hard to believe Breanna is starting preschool- I know you will love seeing all the stuff she learns though!
ReplyDelete