Once we got down there the kids bolted out of the car and took off to play w cousins. They ordered some pizza and of course our kids refused to eat because they were too excited to see each other. Lots of running around and trampoline jumping was done. It was SUPER hot all week and us northerners are NOT used to that kind of heat
Wednesday-park and Chick-fil-a for lunch
Thursday- relax and took a walk up to the pond in their sub-division. Friday- we headed back to the lake and then went to Dairy Queen after for lunch and ice cream
Saturday we were up bright and early (despite not hearing my alarm!) to hit the road home. We went a different way home and it was a really nice drive despite being stuck in traffic for almost 30 minutes at one point because people cant drive through a tunnel. I thought Pittsburghers were bad driving through the tunnels but damn we were literally at a standstill and we thought there was an accident. We lost a lot of time and didnt make it home until 10:00ish, well to my brothers, we didnt get home until almost 11. ' The kids were great though....so thankful for DVD player in the van.
We had a fun trip and every time I go down there, I want to move down but then the heat hits and I realize I would NOT enjoy summers (unless of course I had a pool).







It looks like you had a wonderful time!!!
ReplyDelete