Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend w. lots of family and fun! We normally dont do too much around the 4th, our town has a festival the week up to to the 4th and fireworks on the Friday before it's over, well this year we didn't get to have them (yet!) It poured on Friday so they postponed them. So I am really looking fwd to watching them, and Breanna is even more excited. She was so disappointed on Friday when she found out they were cancelled.
B was off all weekend so it as nice having him around Saturday AND Sunday!! Saturday we headed to my parents and spent the day there. My mom made chicken parm, spaghetti and salads. (It was AMAZING!) once we got home and dropped off the dog, we headed to Target and then hung out w our new neighbors for a little bit.
B was off all weekend so it as nice having him around Saturday AND Sunday!! Saturday we headed to my parents and spent the day there. My mom made chicken parm, spaghetti and salads. (It was AMAZING!) once we got home and dropped off the dog, we headed to Target and then hung out w our new neighbors for a little bit.
Sunday B golfed and then we just did some running around and hung out , it was more of a relaxing weekend which was perfect since the weekend prior we were crazy busy and will be the next 2 weekends. Breanna and I are heading down to AL w my sister-n-law and nephews to visit my sister and her family in 2 weeks,(B unfortunately wont be going w us, he cant get off work yet!) I cant wait, it's been too long since Ive seen her and I love going on a road trip! So I may be a little MIA for awhile, I have lots to do before we leave.




Such a bummer when fireworks get cancelled- We've had that happen a few times too. Hopefully they are rescheduled soon? I cannot get over these pictures of Breanna!! Her outfit is one of my favorites ever and she is just so pretty!!!! :) I'm excited your trip to AL is coming up! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a bummer that fireworks were canceled! I wish I would have known...I would have invited you guys up here!
ReplyDelete