Image Map

Friday, July 3, 2015

Fri-YAY!

Happy Friday and Happy weekend ladies! I am hoping a lot of you working ladies are celebrating a long weekend for the holiday? If not, bummer! This week was kind of a dud of a week, we had yet more rain but we did have a few nice days that however felt like we skipped right over summer and went straight to fall! 

*crock pot meals were my thing this week....I am not one that loves to cook but I love being able to throw dinner in and then not worry about it until it's time to eat. I made - 

* my husband is pretty awesome...he went to the "pet store" last weekend and brought me home a new laptop. Nothing crazy fancy (as I just use it for personal use) but I mentioned maybe getting one for Christmas since mine was about to crap out soon. And it's a pretty blue color

*Baxter had his first puppy latte and boy did he love it! 


 *Summer dance starts next week and I cant wait....kid has been asking every week since recital when she can go back!

*It's anniversary month (July 17 officially 5 years!), so Ive been reminiscing and looking at all the wedding pictures (I am sure I will post another post soon with more but these are a few of my favorites)




This weekend B has the whole weekend off so we dont have too much planned. We are going to my parents Saturday and then Sunday he is golfing w guys from work and we will probably do stuff around the house! Have a fabulous weekend!
 

....Linking up with these lovely ladies today......


Momfessionals


 

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Love those wedding pics. What does his neck tat say? Your doggie melts my heart....beagle? I'm a beagle lover! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to pin the cream cheese chicken. It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!