Image Map

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thankful

This week has been EXTREMELY hot so we haven't done too much other than stay cool in the AC, but I still wanted to stop in(even if it is a small list!) and remember those little things...



I am thankful for.....


  •   my family! I am so blessed that they are mine!!! (This will always be on my list no matter what)
  • Donnie Wahlberg Twugs (twitter hugs)!!!!!!!!!!!  If you are ever having a rough day, this man right here always can turn it around (at least for me)his kindness & love for all his fans is amazing. To some this may seem silly but seriously to get a tweet from this man makes my day!

    •  coffee...seriously I dont know how I would get through a day without it!
    • AC- with these crazy hot temps this week, I am so glad we have AC
     Linking up w Vanessa also today......What are YOU thankful for this week?







     

    2 comments:

    1. Skipping everything else on this list because let's be honest...a tweet from Donnie is awesome! I saw that and was so excited/jealous/etc. lol!

      ReplyDelete
    2. HECK YES!! Donnie tweeted you?! You guys are besties now haha!!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!