Image Map

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thankful

Happy Thursday....how is it already July!?!?!? This year is flying by so quickly....anyways, another day to remember those little things, and stop and be thankful for.

I am thankful for.........

  • as always my amazing little family. 
  • friends that no matter how long we dont talk/see each other we can pick right back up where we left off
  •  HULU...since we've downgraded our cable, it's nice to be able to still watch shows that are currently on! Right now however, I am re-watching Blue Bloods from Season 1 (I love this show- give you one guess as to why I started watching haha) 
  •  finding a great/affordable Vet- This can be VERY pricey if you go to certain places, but we are lucky to find a good one that isn't super pricey (though it's a little far to drive, it is worth it!)
  • a good book- I love being able to sit down at night turn off the TV and just catch up and get lost in a book (I also love recommendations!!!)




What are YOU thankful for?




 

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I need to slow down and think about these kind of things instead of all the stress that tends to consume me. Thankful for you reminding of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for a job!! There are stressful days here and days I question what I'm doing, but I'm always thankful for that paycheck and the benefits in the meantime!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!