*B has the ENTIRE weekend so I am looking forward to some family time this weekend! Sometimes I love a weekend with zero plans and just a go with the flow and do whatever
*We recently got cable back and Ive been trying to catch up on old shows I used to watch and I came across a new one called Odd Mom Out.....so funny!
*I was scrolling through movies on demand to watch the other day and I remember wanting to see Moms' Night Out when it first came out and I finally got around to watching it, defintielely a great movie for a girls night!!!
*I got my Blockhead shirt in the mail this week and I am obsessed, I think I may need to order another in a different style.
*We finally got to see friends we haven't seen in a month for a play-date, it was a short one but it was so great to catch up and the girls surely missed each other!
I will never get sick of mentioning the fact that Donnie Wahlberg tweeted me!!! Seriously I freaked out good thing B was working night shift because he would've thought I was off my rocker .
Have a fabulous weekend ladies....Linking up with these lovely ladies today......


YAY- enjoy your weekend friend! We have zero plans too and I am THRILLED about it.
ReplyDelete