Image Map

Friday, July 17, 2015

Fri-YAY (anniversary edition)

Happy Friday! This will probably be a short n sweet post. I have slacked too long on getting things ready for our trip Sunday, so I need to get my butt in gear and get things around the house done, so B doesn't have too much to do. So lets get to it....

Though I dont even think B really reads this...I wanted to wish my him a happy (5 year!) anniversary! I truly cant believe that it's been 5 years! (We have been together 10, which is even crazier to me!!!!) As I mentioned yesterday, we are finally getting to go out to dinner just the 2 of us tomorrow(thanks Mom and Carol!) after B gets off work, I cant wait to chow down on some hibachi & sushi!!!  

I truly feel so blessed to be married to such a sweet, caring and loving man, we have had MANY ups and downs and I truly wouldn't want to share it with anyone else. He is my true soulmate and my best friend.  I just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures today... 







I will be back some point once I get back from our little trip so have a fabulous weekend and fabulous next week....Linking up with these lovely ladies today......

Momfessionals

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Today is my 5-year anniversary too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! happy anniversary to you as well

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! :) 5 years, hooray! I love love love your flowers/colors of your wedding. So bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Enjoy your dinner and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!