I had a little extra time this morning before kiddo wakes up, so I thought I would do a little Thankful Thursday post! Things have been a little crazier this week getting ready for our vacation...I am also linking up w Vanessa for Thinking-out-loud Thursday....
Today I am thankful for.....
- MUCH needed date night w B this weekend to celebrate our 5 year Anniversary. Since he isn't going with us, it will be nice to go out just him and I and enjoy each others company. Its been over a year since we've been out
- My mom & Aunt for watching Breanna so we can go out to dinner
- my mom for watching Baxter so I dont have to drag him with us since Brad will be working
- great customer service at T-Mobile. I recently updated my phone system and I guess there is a glitch on Samsung end, and my phone would randomly shut off or freeze. So I called and they sent me a new phone next day
- 1800contacts. Seriously, this site is freaking awesome, I was out of contacts and needed them ASAP before we left for vacation. I was able to get them in 3 days from when I ordered them (with a little extra for shipping but will now have free shipping on 3 days here on out)
What are YOU thankful for today?


Hello neighbor..from Thinking Out Loud Thursday. I love your post, because I do a post each week called Thankful Friday. Anyone else that can find little things in life to be grateful for is a friend of mine. Lovely to see this.
ReplyDeleteYeh for date nights! And Happy Anniversary! Thanks for linking up today :)
ReplyDeleteI am thankful that we have had two days in a row of sunshine :)