I normally dont get excited for weekends, because honestly it's all the same to me....but I am looking forward to this weekend (and next!). We have a busy one coming up and sometimes I truly like to be busy on the weekend (the weeks for us can tend to be a little slow!)
....Linking up with these lovely ladies today......
* As I have mentioned before, Bre got a gym mat from my parents for her birthday and to say she is obsessed would be an understatement. She is off for the summer but has been practicing every day! She has her back roll down, and she is almost at a full cartwheel (I have to mention she has yet to learn this in class just by seeing the older girls do it!) If you follow me on Instagram, I usually post videos over there. I am just so proud how determined she is when she wants to do something! She doesn't quit until she gets it perfect
* Last weekend we ran to Target so I could try and find some shoes for Breanna and myself for a wedding we have this weekend and I found these super cute ones for her for only $8.
* And these for myself
* I cant wait to get a main/pedi tomorrow!!! (Why is it though EVERY time I am about to get my nails done, one or two days before a nail ALWAYS breaks! #firstworldproblems)
* Bre had her first dance class yesterday and I wasn't sure how much she would like it because it's more structured than gym and she isn't constantly moving but she said she really enjoyed it, so we will have one more class before we decide what we want to do come fall.
* And these for myself
* I cant wait to get a main/pedi tomorrow!!! (Why is it though EVERY time I am about to get my nails done, one or two days before a nail ALWAYS breaks! #firstworldproblems)
* Bre had her first dance class yesterday and I wasn't sure how much she would like it because it's more structured than gym and she isn't constantly moving but she said she really enjoyed it, so we will have one more class before we decide what we want to do come fall.
* I still have another week, but I am BEYOND excited to go see my sister in Alabama. It's been WAY too long!!! I miss having her close. And I know all the kids are excited!!!
* We got paperwork for Pre-school in the mail!! I am NOT ready for this!!! I know it's only 2 days a week but I dont want my baby to grow up!!! I want to keep her little forever.
* Though we have a busy weekend and then busy week trying to prepare for vacation, I am hoping to maybe sneak away one day next week and go take Breanna to see the Minion movie. She keeps telling me she wants to see it.
* I am so over the rain, usually I dont mind a nice summer storm but it's getting old. I cant even tell you the last time we were able to go outside and just enjoy the day (ok I can it was last weekend but still this rain is just insane!!!)
![]() |
| source |





Mani pedis are the best! Such a treat :)! Xx.
ReplyDeleteCute shoes! I really want a man/pedi soon.
ReplyDeleteLove those shoes. I need a pedi so bad. It's kinda gross. We should get Cams preschool stuff anytime now. It's year 2 for is and still hard to believe.
ReplyDeleteWe just recently got our preschool stuff in the mail too! It's our first year and I'm very excited for my son but a little sad too. Enjoy your mani pedi this weekend!
ReplyDelete