Ever have one of those weekends that you need a recovery from the weekend? That is how I am feeling! It was a fun filled weekend for sure! I do admit tho, at times (since I do stay at home) I enjoy a busy weekend! And this one surely did NOT disappoint!
Friday I got some stuff done around the house while B was at work and we just chilled out and watched Rio 2 until kiddo went to bed then watched some Blue Bloods
Saturday morning got a much needed mani/pedi (seriously one of my favorites) and then did some running around before heading back home to get ready for the wedding! Our friends Brad and Jen got married and we unfortunately missed the ceremony but the reception was so much fun and everything was absolutely beautiful. Breanna was her shy self at first because she was in a place with a lot of random people she didn't know but she made friends w the flower girls and had so much fun dancing and just playing in the photo-booth. I kind of regret not having one at our wedding, they are so much fun and a great way to get some funny/fun shots of all the guests. I was hoping to stay a little later than we did but when a certain little lady gets tired you have to leave.
I unfortunately didn't get much sleep, Breanna woke up around 1 from a bad dream and Baxter ended up peeing in his crate since he had nothing to lay on so I brought him downstairs to sleep and every time I would move to get comfortable he would move closer and closer and our couch isn't the most comfortable to sleep on.
Sunday was up earlier than I would've liked. We did the normal grocery shopping and normal Sunday errands, and then headed out to my nephews' birthday party at the trampoline park. I was really hoping Breanna would like it at first she was hesitant (it is a pretty big place) but then she saw another little girl her age on and she was like I wanna jump! And boy did she!!! They had a little over an hour of jump time and she didn't stop until the time was up! I foresee a lot of trampoline jumping in our future w her.
This week should be fairly busy, we have some things to do before Breanna and I head on vacation. I kind of started packing (throwing a bunch of things in the suitcase) My sister said it's going to be almost 100* next week, so I dont know how I am going to prepare for that, hopefully lots of time near water! Have a wonderful week. I will try and pop in before we head south!
This week should be fairly busy, we have some things to do before Breanna and I head on vacation. I kind of started packing (throwing a bunch of things in the suitcase) My sister said it's going to be almost 100* next week, so I dont know how I am going to prepare for that, hopefully lots of time near water! Have a wonderful week. I will try and pop in before we head south!




I'm so glad you had fun at the wedding! XOXO
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love photobooths at weddings too- wish we'd gotten one! :) Good luck with all the pre-vacation errands and such! Just bring bathing suits and tank tops haha!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun weekend! I love photobooths at weddings!
ReplyDelete