How is it already Thursday? This week is flying by, I know I said I may be MIA this/next week but things are caught up around here so I wanted to take a few minutes to remember the little things this week...so lets get to it
I am thankful for....
- as always my little family
- (Though it wasn't anything MAJOR.) The support from my post yesterday. It is a touchy topic for me and I just wish sometimes people would stop!
- Dance class starting tonight!!!
- coffee...for some reason I have not been sleeping well and it seriously is my saving grace in the mornings
- new awesome neighbors! We have chatted w them a few times since they moved in but we finally got to hang out w them over the weekend and they are super cool
- and I am always thankful for these fellas...so I will leave w this video....seriously makes me want to get up and dance....
What are YOU thankful for today
I am also linking up today w Vanessa for Thinking out Loud Thursday


I love love love that quote!! seriously reminds me to include more things in my prayers. God has given us all sooo much to be grateful for and I'm sure he loves it when we thank Him :) ahh love that song, too! this post is spot on!
ReplyDeletexo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants