Image Map

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Pre-school graduate

Well, it's official, I have a pre-school graduate. I really cant wrap my head around it yet. I feel like it was just yesterday she was off to her first day and here we are now with our baby heading off to Kindergarten in the fall! I know I constantly say this but I feel like she was JUST born how is she already old enough to be going to Kinder. Not going to lie my mommy heart broke a little during the ceremony.
 
Friday, they had a really nice ceremony at her school where they sang a few songs, showed a video (which I bawled my eyes out), issued their "diplomas" (certificates) and sang a few more songs, then had a gathering after with drinks/cookies.  


We truly lucked out with this school it was one of the best experiences. Her teachers,not only are they awesome teachers, they are 2 of the sweetest women I know and I feel blessed to now be able to call them both a friend! I will miss seeing their smiling faces and hearing all the amazing things Bre has to say about them!

She will be full day kinder, which I can already tell you the first week, I will probably cry every day she gets on that bus. So now it's time to enjoy the summer because come end of August, it will be just me and Baxter all day. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!