Image Map

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

life lately...updates

 Hi there!!! I dont even know if anyone even checks here but I felt the urge to write so here I am!!!! It has been quite some time since I have even visited this space. Not sure where to even start, if you follow me on Instagram you can see what we've been upto which honestly isn't all that exciting.

A few months ago we took a trip to the zoo, B's  Aunt gave us tickets so we couldn't pass up a free trip! We hadn't been since Bre was teeny tiny and boy did she love every minute of it! 


 Somehow the school year is ending tomorrow and I dont know how that snuck up so quickly, it honestly feels like we were JUST starting pre-k but here we are going to have an official kindergartner on Friday. Her teachers were so amazing & we are really going to miss them a LOT!!!! My mommy heart just breaks every time I even think about it. Seriously how is she already heading to kindergarten?
 
Also next month she will be 5. FIVE!!! How is this possible? Wasn't she JUST born? Sometimes I do forget she IS still so young because if I am going to be honest she doesn't act her age, she is so mature and days I forget she is still so little. 
 
We went to a dairy farm for pre-k last field trip it was really cool! The kids got to milk a cow, feed a baby cow, feed a big cow, see how the cows were milked & see how the milk was packaged. 
 
 
Gymnastics has been keeping us busy busy busy! We absolutely love it this year her coach is seriously the BEST and Bre has come so far in just one year. This time last year she was just attempting to keep her head off the ground while doing a bridge and now she is working on back walkovers, back handsprings, and even starting to do ariels (of course with help!). But thanks to her amazing coach, she has grown so much. And that leads us to her becoming an official pre-team member at the end of this season! A few months back they had her starting to come to practices to start getting her used to how things will be and girl can hang with them like she is one of them! The girls range from age 7-13 and Bre at only 4.5 is keeping up. I really couldn't be more proud of her.  
 
She had her first performance with the pre-team a few weeks ago and they were so awesome! They did their dance at a local Relay for Life. We have the recital coming up in a few weeks and she is in 3 dances this year. It will definitely bring me back to my dance days of running around changing costumes, re-doing hair pieces and fixing hair. 


 
B is working lots and lots of hours but he loves his job! He has been there a little over a year.  Sorry, this turned into an extremely long post, if you made it this far thanks for sticking around!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!