Image Map

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thankful

I missed a few Thankful Thursday posts but I am back at it after a little busy time....this weeks post came at a time where in my OBS was talking about attitude adjustments and how we should always just stop and remember the little things we should be thankful for. Yes, there are days I am just overly tired and feel like bed time can not come soon enough but then I stop and look around and realize how lucky I am.
 
I am Thankful for..... 

- First and foremost, (I think this one I forget to always be thankful for)....GOD. No matter what, he is always there and always loves you no matter what. good, bad, happy and sad. It is always unconditional. Even though we can not see him, he is there every step of the way
 
- my little family. Though some days, I want to rip my hair out and or just curl up under the blankets, Breanna is such an amazing kid and I couldn't be luckier to be her mom &  B works so hard so I dont have to and am able to stay home with Breanna. 
 
- a warm home, hot food in our stomachs and clothes on our backs 
 
-our health
 
- finding an amazing gym for Breanna and the love she has for gymnastics. And her coach is truly awesome & so , we couldn't be luckier. She is so passionate about it and it definitely comes from the studio and the teacher! This weekend we are starting privates & she is so excited to have some one/one time 
 
What are YOU thankful for this week? 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Amen girl! God is good ALL THE TIME! :) So many blessings he gives us every single day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!