Things have been a little busy since the last time I posted (hence why it's been almost a week!) Anyways, lets see what has been happening. I have been keeping up with my OBS through Proverbs31 Ministries & I have been learning so much and I love it!!
Bre brought home their class pet Shadow on Monday and she was beyond excited! Each kid gets to take Shadow home then you write your adventures with her (or him to some) in the book. We had a busy few days with Shadow. We went to eat at Red Robin and she went with Bre to gymnastics and then Tuesday they played and we took a trip to Target and Costco and went to eat at Panera
Wednesday I helped out at Bre's school (I absolutely love doing that). Brad had off Thursday & Friday so we did our weekend stuff (grocery shopping and running around). Friday evening we went to my cousins to hang out and have dinner. It was really nice to just relax and catch up with family. B worked all weekend so Saturday Bre & I went to my nephews' basketball game and then had lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. We were hoping to make it to church but Bre wasn't feeling very good so we opted not to go. Sunday B worked again all day so Bre and I just hung out at home(I started to re-watch Gilmore Girls and Bre just played on the iPad/watched some shows) and had a lazy day tried to kick her cold.
I got some awesome mail this weekend I got a new book, and some new PuraVida & best part is I got 2 free bracelets!


How fun with the class pet! I remember getting to do that with a bear we had while I was in elementary school and thought it was the most fun thing ever! :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like Bre and Lily's preschools follow a similar format. Lily brought her class pet home 2 weeks ago. Also a stuffed animal in a carrier with supplies and a journal!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a nice weekend!
so much better than the real thing right? haha
Delete