I typed up an entire post and it magically disappeared...(*sad face*) anyways...
I dont know about you but when I heard that Netflix was doing a Gilmore Girl revival, I was BEYOND thrilled! This is a show I could watch over and over and over and over and over (I think you get it) again and never get sick of it! Seriously how can you not love Lorelai & Rory. I just love their quirkiness, their relationship, and um hello, COFFEE!!!
While it's only just a few episodes, maybe we can finally get some answers to see where everyone ended up? I cant wait and will be counting down the days! You can find more info on Refinery29.
I dont know about you but when I heard that Netflix was doing a Gilmore Girl revival, I was BEYOND thrilled! This is a show I could watch over and over and over and over and over (I think you get it) again and never get sick of it! Seriously how can you not love Lorelai & Rory. I just love their quirkiness, their relationship, and um hello, COFFEE!!!
While it's only just a few episodes, maybe we can finally get some answers to see where everyone ended up? I cant wait and will be counting down the days! You can find more info on Refinery29.
I CAN NOW CONFIRM: it's time for me, and this jacket I stole in 2007, to return to work.@netflix #GilmoreGirls — Lauren Graham (@thelaurengraham) January 29, 2016
With the new episodes coming I have seen so much Gilmore Girls stuff and I want it ALL!!! But I will share a few of my favorite things, including somethings I have purchased for myself....
I absolutely love this store! They have so many cute shirts to choose from. I got #1 & #2 also I sized up because they said they run small, so I ordered a large. The customer service, is awesome! I ordered early Friday evening and it shipped later in the evening! You can find the shirts by clicking the links below the picture.
I have Luke's Diner shirt and it is super comfy! I ordered a large in this but I also dont like my shirts to be super tight. You can purchase by clicking link under the picture
This will be my next purchase. I am Team Logan ALL THE WAY!!! They also carry Team Dean and Team Jess. You can pre-order yours here
I ordered #4 from here. Though I want them ALL especially #3!!!!
And you cant forget about the Gilmore Guys
Are you a Gilmore Girls fan? Are you excited for the new episodes? Lastly, are you Team Dean, Jess or Logan?







I absolutely can't wait! We're currently watching the entire series again...only the fifth time doing this. Haha! Oh, and I'm Team Logan all the way!
ReplyDeleteI started re-watching too!!! I could seriously watch it forever and never get sick of it!!!
Delete