Image Map

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

back to school

In 7 days my baby will be starting Kindergarten. ONE WEEK!!!!! How is this possible? Wasn't she JUST born???

While she is beyond ready, I am so not and my mama heart cant handle it. She will officially start on Aug 30 but we have a orientation on Aug 29. She will get to meet her teacher and see her classroom and hopefully meet some classmates, they will also learn about bus safety.  We are in a smaller school district and it's close to home so will be taking the bus, she wont be on too long max 30 minutes(on the way home). I think she is most excited to ride the bus.

We got the mailer of who her teacher is and it is who I hoped for (so I am excited about that!) And she will also have one of her pre-school friends in her class so I think that will put her at ease a bit. Since we are in a smaller district, it's nice that we dont have to go and purchase a ton of supplies, they have everything for them

She has a few new outfits but I think she needs some more...honestly what girl doesn't need more clothes? I honestly dont know what I am going to do for the 7.5 hours she is in school, hopefully not cry everyday.

I know she will thrive this year and will do amazing. While I know I am not ready, she needs the time away from mama and in the long run, it will be great for the both of us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!