Image Map

Saturday, September 3, 2016

we survived...

Well this was week was a big week in our house...Breanna started Kindergarten!!! I wont lie, I have been dreading this day since she graduated pre-school, Not because I didn't think she is ready, I know she is beyond ready, it's just I dont want to let her go quite just yet!!! 
 
But it came and the first week is over and we survived!!! Monday she just had an orientation, we went with her got to meet her teacher and she got to ride the bus around the school, and was able to see some of her friends in her class!
 
Tuesday was the big day, she was taking the bus and I wasn't too excited about this but she really was excited so I didn't want to not let her just because I was a ball of nerves. Thankfully B was home til 2 this week so I wasn't home alone too long which made the transition a lot easier on me. I did cry a bit the first day but B took me out to lunch and got my mind off it. She came home everyday off the bus full of smiles and is absolutely loving school.
 
Surprisingly, this week went by really fast as did the days. I am ready to enjoy these next 3 days of relaxing and soaking up this kiddo.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. She is seriously adorable, Cari!! I'm glad everyone survived- I'm sure it's SO hard sending your baby off to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a big transition! Lily still has half days so it's a bit easier. So glad you both did well! XOXO She is adorable and so grown up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!