Image Map

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

life lately

Not quite sure where I am even going with this post but, I just happened to find myself staring at this blank white screen so I am just going to start tapping at the keys (so if anyone even still pops in here and reads this....I apologize for this randomness!)
We are about 2 months into the school year and Breanna is loving it as much as the first day she started. We love our little school and when I say little I am not exaggerating. I think between all the schools (High school, Junior High and Elementary) there is 
a little over 1000 students in the whole district. I love it, the fact that my child isn't just a number. 

Her teacher uses this awesome app to communicate with parents and you are able to see how they are doing during the day. She can give positives, warnings and needs work and it shows up with what they did (or didn't do) that day! They also get to 'trade' the positives in for 'coupons' for different things. (lunch with teacher, use of computer, piece of candy etc) Bre had lunch with her teacher the other day and she sent me a message saying how she enjoyed her company at lunch and how sweet and happy she is. That made me feel like I am doing something right with her

 
I signed up to help out in the classroom but I got an email from the PTA asking if I wanted to be head homeroom parent, so here goes nothing! One good thing about this, I get to go to every class party and also go on the field trip! We will be going to the Children's Museum and I am beyond excited since I haven't been since way back when I was in school.
If you are friends with me on FB or follow me on Twitter or IG, you probably know that Breanna decided she wanted to take a break from gymnastics and try out cheer. She said it was too much for her and she was just too tired (3 days/wk plus full day school). We were going to do All-Star but they were 1/2 way into the season, so we decided to put her in the intro class along with a tumbling class. She is beyond in love with it and already said she wants to do All-Star come May when the new season starts. She also told me she wants to cheer for the football boys next year, so we might also try midget football cheer as well (as long as it doesn't interfere with All-Star)!

B is still working like crazy but he is loving his job  He finally got a car, it still needs inspected and a few things fixed but nothing super major. It is such a relief to finally have 2 cars!!! 


This summer, I unfortunately slacked in going to church and we started going back last weekend and I just feel so much more refreshed after going. Breanna moved up to a different room in the kid zone so now she will actually be having lessons instead of just playing in the 'nursery'. She said this week she had so much fun and she wanted to go back the next day!

I have started Christmas shopping, yes I know it's not even Halloween, but I put stuff on layaway and it makes me feel so much better come beginning of December I just have to pay off the balance and my shopping is done! It is so much easier this year that I have all day to go shop, so I can put a few things back at a time and not have to worry about doing everything all at once! Her list this year is pretty easy...Shopkins, Littlest Pet Shop and American girl stuff.

Speaking of American girl, one of our local malls has a pop-up AG store until January. So we decided to surprise Breanna with a trip there because she has never been. I really wish I would've captured  the look on her face when she walked in and saw the HUGE AMERICAN GIRL sticker on the window to the store. I have to tell you she was in heaven! She truly didn't even know where to start first. We ended up with one of the new Wellie Wishers, they are the newer line of dolls. They are smaller 14.5" instead of 18" . I cant even imagine if she would ever go to the REAL AG store how in awe she would be

Well, I guess I rambled enough so I will just cut it here... not sure when I will randomly pop in again...I really want to get back into it, I just dont feel like I have anything to write about so until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!