Friday, we went to the Shriner's Circus with girl scouts. OMG So much fun!!! Breanna has never been to the circus before and honestly neither have I. So, I have to admit, I was a bit excited myself. We picked the girls up from school and headed down to Pittsburgh early so we could bypass traffic and grab dinner. It was so freezing cold (unlike when we went to the last event down there) so we froze our butts off walking to dinner but we had a nice relaxing dinner and headed into the arena and the girls got their programs and headed off to find the clowns and get some autographs! They look on their faces was priceless and amazing when they would see them all.
I was surprised how much Breanna was loving it because she said in the car on the way down she didn't like clowns .Why I dont know because she never been around them before then she told me she doesn't like killer clowns so of course I asked how she knows about those and she said without missing a beat, from Fuller House lol
The girls tried to ride the elephant beforehand but the line got cut off so we had to wait and sure enough right at intermission, we were the 3rd group to go. And they were so blown away!!! (If you follow me on insta I have a picture up on there!). We didnt get out of there til almost 10:30 (needless to say we had a lot of sleepy girls on our hands!) I think all in all, everyone had a blast (even the parents!!!!)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!