Not too much to update on, I guess thats a good thing. Im feeling great, baby is moving a lot lately - next appt is on March 1 go for my other ultra sound and then my regular monthly appt. Gonna go register tomorrow- def going to Babies R Us and not sure if we'll go to Target tomorrow or another time depending how long the other one takes
Here is a 24 week belly pic-

BRU was so overwhelming the first time I went with a friend who was pregnant last year. I didn't think I'd ever be able to conquer that store but when it was my turn to register, it was much easier. Of course, I went with other Mommy friends, there is just no way my husband was going to register with me after our inability to register together for the wedding! It'll be so much fun! Hope you find great things!!
ReplyDeleteomg I was VERY overwhelmed when we went today but we did find a LOT of stuff!!!!
ReplyDelete