Image Map

Sunday, February 20, 2011

registry...

phew- what a day!!! 3 hours of registering Im pretty much exhausted, but found so much cute stuff and now I have a new idea for her room....no more browns and brights it's going to be browns and rose- here is the bedding I am hoping to get (and if I dont hopefully they will still have it after the shower so we can go get it!!!) I am not a pink person but I fell in love with this....





the playpen, stroller, and all of that stuff is brown/pink too so guess I got sucked into the pink! eh o'well it's cute and it's not annoying pink hahah so now I just gotta figure out what color I want to do the walls- Im thinking partial rose and partial brown, so that will be our next project! so til next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!