Image Map

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

small update

well had the follow up ultra sound today- didnt get much info other than everything looks good. so Im going to take that and be good with it plus I got to see my little princess today so that makes me happy! Her heartbeat is good 156 and she also said she could see some hair fuzz on the back of her head!!! So we may have a full head of hair when she comes out- here are some pics




5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Love the pic of her hand!

    Sometimes I look at my ultrasound pictures now and it's just amazing to compare to Lily now. :)

    Love the new background too, girl!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! in the one she was giving thumbs up haha I wish she would've gotten a pic of that

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable!! I love Judy's name on here too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!