Image Map

Friday, March 18, 2011

spring has finally sprung!!!!

Woke up this morning and took Molly outside and O.M.G...what a beautiful morning it was....60 and the birds were chirrping away...I am loving this weather!!! Im just hoping it stays like this for awhile...not too much happening this weekend, Tonight prob will just relax at home with hubby and the pups tomorrow going over to the brothers then Sunday...Brad is going to finally paint the nursery! I cant wait- we decided to do the dual pink with a brown chair rail

Well, I called the OB today since I  havent heard from them all week....I was getting anxious and...


makes me feel much better...not that I was super worried but still I dont know if I really would want to go on a diet in the last 3 months, Im not good with having to watch what I eat cause if I want to eat something I want it right then and there.

so til next time....28w belly pic to come later tonight...xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!