I just need to complain and bitch for a minute .....I am so ready for this to be OVER!!!! well, I know the lack of sleep wont be ending anytime soon, (but that will be worth little sleep in a few months when the baby is finally here) but the combination of the heartburn and legs/hips hurting everynight is just getting old!!! I am over it!!!!! I feel like I am 80 years old when I wake up in the morning with these aching hips...I want to cry!!! 2 more months 2 more months...
ok Im done with my rant
Awwww....so sorry! I agree then end is harder than the beginning!!
ReplyDeletexoxox
I just keep saying 2 more months 2 more months :)
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain. On the one hand, I'm a little nervous to have a baby to take care of 24 hours a day that I can't just stick back in mah belly, but at the same time, I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER! Can you believe that you and I have technically been pregnant since Labor Day? Ugh.
ReplyDeleteI am definatly nervous but excited at the same time...
ReplyDeleteYes we have it seems like forever yet it seems like it flew by! very weird