I really dont have much to update on-
Lets see, the nursery is still definatly a work in progress, havent gotten much done...we do however have the crib at the house and the paint we just need to add another coat of primer to the base boards and window trim, get the chair rail and paint the walls...which honestly it should take B maybe a day to do...I really just want to get it done (but I cant keep annoying him)
Went to the doctor yesterday for my monthly check-up, she said the babies h/b is strong and Ive only gained 15lbs (so excited about that)...im starting to go every other week now then May it'll be monthly! I cant believe I am so close to her being here!!! I cant believe Friday I will be 30 weeks (10 more weeks)
ok well nothing really much to update on....so til next time xoxo
I can't believe you're already at every 2 weeks already either!!! I understand the not hinting/annoying haha--I was that way with the crib. :)
ReplyDeleteYay for healthy heartbeat!! I love that you tweet how much she's moving!
xoxox
I just thought of that the other day and was like holy crap, Im only 10 weeks out on Friday!!!
ReplyDeleteshe is a little mover n shaker...I just giggle everytime she squirms and Brad laughs at me haha.
our room we have the nursery in is pretty small so if it comes down to it, I'll just call my mom and have her come down and help me lol
I had to do a little nudging to get our nursery painted, too. And that 30 week mark just makes it seem so close, doesn't it? And I was at the doc on Monday...I love how we're living parallel lives :) Um, ok, parallel minus the weight gain...I've been hovering around 27 pounds for the last 2 months, though I gained a ton during the beginning of the 2nd trimester!
ReplyDeleteThe 30w mark def does make it more real and even more exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteit is awesome we are so close in our journey into mommyhood!!! Girl you look great you look all belly, Im sure I'll gain more,...lately all I want to do is eat...tho is seems those 15lbs have gone to either my ass or thighs lol