Image Map

Friday, March 4, 2011

ugh such a klutz-

I swear I need to be in a damn bubble so I dont injure myself. So I wake up this AM and have the WORST cramp in my leg, as I was getting out of bed so I turn around and try and straighten my leg while leaning on the bed and I just topple over. I really dont remember exactly how I fell or what I fell on, beside the fact that my wrist and toes were throbbing- so I didnt know if I should laugh or cry well I end up bursting into tears because my toes and wrist are hurting so bad. so my first thought did I fall on my belly and honestly I dont really remember, so I got up and went down and had a glass of OJ to try and get her moving well she's been moving and groovin for quite some time so that makes me feel so much better, except for the fact that my toes are throbbing in my shoe right now and I just want to scream. So it is true that as you are pregnant you lose all balance and I hate it!

On another note, I hit my 26w mark today- and here is the bi-weekly belly pic



so tomorrow I get to go take my glucsoe test @ 8am I am hoping to pass it so I dont have to sit thru the 3 hour one- so we shall see

....til next time xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ugh!! Sorry about the fall! And it probably won't be your last charley horse, I'm sorry to tell you. :(

    The glucose test isn't nearly as bad as it was when I was pregnant in 1999. It tastes a lot like really thick Sprite. Good luck!

    Hope your tootsies feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph!

    Im actually going to go see the dr @ 1 just for re-assurance and some peace of mind even tho she is moving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!